It is widely known that the most common cause of men’s inability to reproduce is low sperm count. This situation strikes six out of one hundred male ranging from teenagers to the middle age. Most of the time, low sperm count can be linked to simple reasons, such as draining exercises, intense direct contact with the heat, insomnia, depression, or even the habit of using underwear that’s too tight. But onec in a while a serious health issue is the one to blame.
To those questioning how to cum more, I suggest you the following fixes:
1. Lessen your ejaculation frequency – Having sex or masturbating once for every 3 days is the way to go. Think about it: the more times you have an orgasm, the less thick it is going to be.
2. Change your lifestyle – Do exercises daily and eat healthy foods. Lose some weight so that your estrogen and testosterone will always be in great balance.
3. Dump your bad habits like smoking and alcohol – smoking contributes a lot to sperm damage and genetic abnormalities in children. Alcohol, despite having the same effect as smoking, has something to do with your liver function, resulting in an immediate increase in your estrogen.
4. Avoid heat, especially in your testicle area – Don’t go to places like hot baths or saunas, or even sitting on a hot seat (literally). Wear loose boxer pants, instead of skintight underwear.
5. Minimize your stress levels – Don’t take home what you should do at the office, lose your tension by watching funny movies, learn yoga and meditation when necessary. Don’t bother bugging yourself with something like “how to cum more”.
6. If lifestyle modifications don’t help, maybe you can try supplements – Go for the natural or herbal route. Herbal supplements generally score as good as (sometimes better than) the prescription ones, but with nearly zero side effects.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/mens-health-articles/how-to-cum-more-time-to-stop-your-low-sperm-count-627953.html
About the Author
Checkout our exact recommendation on how to cum more in our regularly-updated blog. Signup to Lengthen My Penis newsletter and grab Jim Johnson’s limited free report “The Ultimate Sex Boost”.
Related article by Jim Johnson: Average Erection – Cracking the Penis Enlargement Code